When you’re faced with criminal charges or an arrest, it’s only natural to feel scared and alone. If you’ve recently been charged with a crime, calm your fears and give yourself defense options by turning to the assistance of a criminal law attorney at Law Office of Michelle A. Stover.
As a criminal defense lawyer she can handle all types of criminal law cases, including:
- Drug crimes
- Violent crimes
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
- Juvenile crimes
Whether you’re facing a traffic infraction at the state level or have been arrested for a federal crime, we are prepared to litigate your case. During your legal proceedings, Michelle will serve as your advocate and offer you ongoing support. Michelle will fight so that you receive a fair trial, challenge any evidence that is illegally obtained, and make certain that your defense is presented as strongly as possible. Additionally, Michelle A. Stover will:
- Carefully investigate your case to uncover evidence
- Interview all parties involved, including police
- Bring in witnesses, when appropriate, to testify on your behalf
- Present you with defense options to help you combat your charges
- Negotiate with prosecutors to have your charges or sentence reduced, if possible
To learn more about the criminal law services and the types of cases she handles, contact the law office today to set up an initial case evaluation.